How to reproduce:
1. Download Avitva antivirus here: http://download.avitva.ru/AVitvaSetup.exe
2. Install it. Disable all third-party additional programs from Yandex during setup.
3. After trying to launch appears an error associated with msvcr80.dll, ignore it, and install MS VC++ 2005 Redist from Rapps.
5. Now antivirus launchs and updates its virus database successfully. Wait while it's finished and launchs the main program. At first the window becomes red, wait when it will become green.
6. Close it by clicking on right-top X and agree with the question dialog by clicking "Yes".
7. Try to reboot again. After this, the system craches to BSOD.
Tested with gef9cfec (0.4.10-dev-22).