Current ext2 driver is quite old.
ReactOS needs new ext2 driver with better support.
Matt Wu ext2fsd (http://www.ext2fsd.com/) seems a reasonable choice.
Current version is 0.62:
Features Ext2Fsd supports:
- ext2/ext3 volume reading & writing
- ext3 journal replay when mounting
- various codepage: utf8, cp936, cp950 …
- mountpoint automatical assignment
- large inode size: 128, 256, …
- large file size bigger than 4G
- CIFS sharing over network
- htree directory indexing
- ext4 extent read-only, no size truncating and expanding support
- Fast fsck (uninit_bg) and group block checksum support
- 64k block-size, support compatible to Linux ext4 and e2fsprogs
- OS: 2k, xp, vista, server 2003/2008, win7
Features Ext2Fsd doesn’t support:
- fully ext3 journal support
- ext4 extent support
- LVM and Linux raid (md)
- NT4 is no longer supported.