not a big program-example, returns the IP address of the computer. In XP everything works in the ROS - no
The screen shots shows the output of this program in XP and ROS. getip.zip - the program itself with the source code.
P. S. the program keeps a log of the results of calling functions from wsock32.dll in the process of obtaining the IP address.
- Move DnsQuery implementation from Ansi to Unicode and make Ansi a wrapper to Unicode.
- Handle (some) DnsQuery flags.
- Move checks in hosts and ip type from mswsock to DnsQuery.
- Move network info query from adns to DnsQuery.
- Use Registry key to read services in mswsock instead of static path.
- Make america grea.. I mean mswsock true Unicode again.