On a ROS 0.4.9 RC32 with VBox additions and AC97 driver installed, I observe following strange behaviour:
- Create a directory "temp" in the root (c:\temp)
- Create (via contextmenu in explorer) a file "test.txt" within this folder
- Note that you can rename this file witout problems
- Copy a file from a VBox shared folder (e.g. an application)
- Try to rename this file. F2 doesn't work. You might get the input field with a double click but you cannot change the name as all typed letters except the space key are ignored.
Also note how the cursor jumps from start to end if you use the left/right arrow keys.
- Try to rename the text file created earlier. It doesn't work any more either.
I believe this worked better in earlier releases, but at least in 0.4.8 it was the same awkward behaviour.
The attached log contains a lot of message saying: "We don't support FLS Data yet" (whatever this means). The shared folder is located on an NTFS drive and mounted read-only in VBox. The copied file is not marked read only.