How to reproduce:
1. Download WMP10 here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/confirmation.aspx?id=20426
2. Download WMP11 here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8163
3. Extract them by any archiver (for example, 7-Zip) into the different folders.
4. Go to the WMP10 extraction folder, and install WMP10 according to the instruction here (needed for MTP devices, such as phones, tablets or mp3 players): https://msfn.org/board/topic/26692-wmp-10-on-server-2003/?tab=comments#comment-182959 (except the last step, after "Sorry duds"). Also replace wmvcore.dll from that directory to system32\ and execute regsvr32 wmvcore.dll.
5. Go to the WMP11 extraction folder, extract umdf.exe and go to the umdf folder.
6. Copy wudfpf.sys and wudfrd.sys to system32\drivers\, and wudfcoinstaller.dll, wudfcustom.dll, wudfhost.exe, wudfplatform.dll, wudfsvc.dll and wudfx.dll to system32\.
7. Reboot the system to save the registry settings.
8. Now download the driver for your MTP device (in my case - it's Prestigio Multipad 4 Diamond 7.85 3G tablet, 2013 year of manufacturing, and I downloaded universal driver here: http://eu5-cdn.devid.info/download/d04d9af149024975bde2c366dfe97b16/devid-driver-206280.exe and extracted via 7-Zip), connect your device via VirtualBox by clicking from menu "Devices" -> "USB" -> "MT65xx Android Phone" (for me) and try to install it via Device Manager from ReactOS. After you selected the root folder of the driver where you extracted it, not "amd64" or "i386", and clicked the "Next" button, during installing it, after ~5 seconds, the system hangs with unknown assertion in unknown source file, line 0:
Before this, there is a problem with loading wudfrd.sys driver, and it unloads automatically:
If to ignore this assertion, appears another one:
with subsequent entering kdb.
After getting a backtrace and trying to continue the normal execution, it continues correctly, and Hardware Wizard says that the driver is installed successfully, but it's not. If to open device properties, it shows error 31 (FIXME not working). And when try to enable the device from the bottom drop down list, unknown assertion appears again. After typing "bt" and "cont" again, story repeats itself.
And when I typed "b" or "o", instead of "i", there is the same result, but without the second assertion in ntoskrnl/ke/eventobj.c(166).