ReactOS 0.4.11-dev-468-gc69ef28, VirtualBox 5.1.38.
How to reproduce:
1. Download Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Trial here: http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PHSP/12_1/win32/Photoshop_12_1_LS6.exe (extractor) and http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PHSP/12_1/win32/Photoshop_12_1_LS6.7z (archive). I tested russian version.
2. Then place these two files in the same directory and launch Photoshop_12_1_LS6.exe.
3. It will ask where to extract the files. Use default directory or select custom.
4. After selecting the directory, extract installation files by clicking Next.
5. Wait while extractor will extract the files. After the extraction finishing, it will close automatically.
6. Go to the extraction directory, then to Adobe CS 5.1 and launch Set-up.exe.
7. Install Photoshop as usually, with default parameters. It will install succesfully.
8. After the installtion, click OK and reboot the system to save the registry settings.
9. After reboot, go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Phtotshop CS 5.1 and launch Photoshop.exe. It is not possible to open the program via start menu link for some reason. Instead of launching the Photoshop, opens a directory with the start menu links in explorer.
10. After launching Photoshop.exe, select the 30-day trial period, then Next.
11. When it will ask to create or login with Adobe ID, skip this step.
12. Then click OK. After this, Photoshop will launch.
13. After launching, click on About menu item. It's the last menu item after all other. The fonts in menubar are not drawing correctly.
14. Finally try to open the "About external modules" submenu. Just move the mouse pointer ot this menu item. After this, the system immediately hangs with lash-chance exception and entering kdb. After typing "bt" and then "cont", appears a fatal system error 0x0000001e. Typing "bt" and "cont" again returns into kdb again.