- ReactOS 0.4.12-dev (Build 20181231-0.4.12-dev-252-ga179012)
Detailed connected hardware:
- Processor - AMD Athlon II x3 450.
- RAM - DDR2 800MHz 2x2GB.
- Motherboard - Microstar K9N6PGM2-V2 MS-7309 Ver:2.3.
- Default BIOS settings except of disabled onboard audio & parallel port.
- Ded. Graphics Card - nVidia GeForce GTX 750Ti OEM 2GB.
- Hard Drive - SATA II WD16 00JS-56MHB1 160GB.
- [Volume 1: 160GB BTRFS]
- Optical Drive - SATA II Plextor PX-L890SA.
- Television Card - Medion TV Tuner SAA7134 CreatixCTX918-V2.
- Ded. Sound Card - Asus Xonar DGX.
- PS/2 Keyboard connected/working.
- Buzzer working.
ReactOS stops during boot because USB mouse is connected. When it's not connected I can boot into OS and after that I may connect it.
In serial prompt it enters into KDB but I cannot ignore that error. If I keep continuing execution I get BSOD.
I made several tests and this is reproducible.