- Download Firefox 48.0.2 via Rapps.
- Install it with default settings.
- After the installation completes, select "Don't import anything" and click "Done" in appeared dialog.
- After browser launching, close first and second tabs, leave only third with the home page and disable the menubar by right click on the space between tabs and adressbar or beside the tabs (I don't think the menubar can affect the problem, but I did this step before the crash).
- Open soundcloud.com by entering this website into adress bar and clicking Enter.
- Wait while browser will load the site.
- After loading it, scroll the page up/down. After scrolling, the system crashes to BSOD 0x3f.
There are some lines in debug log before BSOD which may indicate a problem:
Looks like MM problem.
Also in backtrace I see the fastfat driver, so it may cause a BSOD too:
Tested with 0.4.12-dev-364-g5f11c16 in VirtualBox 5.1.38. Beside Firefox, 7-Zip, AC97 VBox driver, Mesa3D, VBox GA and Wine Gecko were installed.