- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware here: http://dl3.comss.ru/download/mbam-setup-126.96.36.1990.exe.
- Install it, uncheck all three checkboxes at the end of the installation and click "Finish".
- Download Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Runtime from Rapps.
- Install it also, by the following way:
1) Launch VB6.0-KB290887-X86.exe directly from Rapps after downloading;
2) Click "Yes" and select the directory for extracting vbrun60sp6.exe;
3) Go to the directory with extracted vbrun60sp6.exe;
4) Extract vbrun60sp6.exe via any archiver (I did it via 7-Zip 18.05);
5) Go to the directory with extracted files from vbrun60sp6.exe;
6) Right click on vbrun60.inf and then "Install".
- Reboot the system to save the registry settings.
- Launch Malwarebytes.
- Go to the 2nd "Security Module" tab in the main window.
- Click "Start trial period" button between description (at the top) and banner ad (at the bottom). It will try to start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro trial period with real-time protection. After this, will appear an error that the entry point _PfDeleteLog@0 not found in iphlpapi.dll.
In mbam.log I see the following lines when this error appears:
Also the main program's service named "MBAMService" can't start correctly, which is visible on mbam-service.png screenshot. Although MBAMScheduler works correctly.
Tested with 0.4.12-dev-408-g431f9bf, in VirtualBox 5.1.38, also with 7-Zip 18.05, AC'97 VBox driver, Mesa3D, Samba for ReactOS 1.3 and GA installed.