Add some bitmap images to our zipfldr shell extenson. MS version of this has them, but our one currently hasn't. And I think without bitmaps the wizard dialogs look a bit incompleted.
I made them similar to MS bitmaps. They have exactly the same size (height x width), but looks differently, in ReactOS Tango style.
- Add the resource bitmaps into res directory;
- Add accodring definitions into resource.h;
- Enable the bitmaps in zipfldr.rc using the definitions numbers;
- Enable the first bitmap (zipfldr1.bmp) in the IDD_PROPPAGEDESTINATION and IDD_PROPPAGECOMPLETE wizard dialogs for all localizations;
- Fix controls posision of those dialogs after adding the bitmaps same for all localizarions.
- Enable the 2nd bitmap (zipfldr2.bmp) at the right top of the wizard dialogs, same as it done in MS implemetation. (where I need to properly enable it if it should be outside those dialogs, probably near the caption instead of the BEGIN...END section?)
Also I haven't used the 3rd bitmap (zipfldr3.bmp) anywhere, since the dialog which uses it is not currently implemented in our zipfldr, compared to MS version. So I only added it as a resource file.