The regression started to happen with one of those commits, I do not know exactly with which one
- 0.4.14-dev-373-g0917815 0917815efaece8672bfcf0aa52cec6cecf692233 * PSchweitzer [CDROM] Forcibly declare our CD devices to the MountMgr (2019-11-19)
- 0.4.14-dev-296-g324285f 324285f0b9a7726cf2c00aa49cd262f1f4f70ec0 * PSchweitzer [NTOSKRNL] Properly check for Ft volumes
- 0.4.14-dev-294-g8872007 887200703ccd580b694929e961357b0f55f1f24d * PSchweitzer [CLASS2] Drop the drive letter hack (2019-11-11)
- 0.4.14-dev-172-g6889cff 6889cff5b578296d956e5a4a0e9c8c0e46d328cc * PSchweitzer [FLOPPY] Make floppy drives letters being handled by the MountMgr (2019-10-27)
- 0.4.14-dev-106-g5ab1cfc 5ab1cfc553f11731d9a352f1157084cc1dfd9042 * PSchweitzer [NTOSKRNL] Rewrite IoAssignDriveLetters to make NT5 compliant
- 0.4.14-dev-105-gb68104d b68104dd87b61c361c327cf44cc8845436c924ec * PSchweitzer [DISK] Forcibly declare our partitions to the MountMgr
Since one of those commits (all were from Pierre) ros does always log many times during bootup
e.g. here 0.4.15-dev-278-g4cbb217_crapLogging.log
That logging did not happen yet in 0.4.14-dev-104-g410c606.
I already worked around that logging for the release of 0.4.14 via 0.4.14-RC-26-g1128de5 but we also need a proper fix for master!