Fix Version/s: None
I have tried several times to get ReactOS booted on my computer (an HP Z600 Workstation) to no avail. Loading the 0.4.13 BootCD results in a black screen after the boot drivers are finished loading. I then tried the latest nightly LiveCD at the time (f3bc1b3), and it froze when loading SWENUM.SYS. As I don't know what this driver specifically does, my PC's full configuration is below:
- CPU: Intel Xeon X5570 (x2)
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro 4000
- RAM: 48GB DDR3
- Keyboard: SteelSeries Apex 150
- Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600
- CD/DVD drive
- Multi-card reader
Some additional notes:
- Only x86 releases were used for testing, as no x64 releases were available.
- I used a bootable USB for testing, as I don't have any spare DVDs. Forgive me if this OS doesn't have USB support yet.