It seems __u64tod function is just not implemented, but I classify it as a bug report since it causes application crash.
Steps to reproduce:
- You will need Windows on ARM, see https://reactos.org/wiki/ARM_Port#Debugging_steps
- If you intend to work on this, but don't have required environment, you can ask for help in the Mattermost chat
- Build sysdm.cpl for ARM architecture
- Rename output binary to sysdm1.cpl or anything else, as with its default name Windows will substitute control panel applet with its own system properties window
- Run command: WinDbg rundll32 shell32,Control_RunDLL C:\path\to\reactos\output-VS-arm\dll\cpl\sysdm\sysdm1.cpl,,0
Full debug log from WinDbg: sysdm_arm_dbg.txt