When attempting to use SetWindowPos on the task-bar handle, ReactOS will function correctly and the program will be allowed to change the position of the task-bar task list handle. An image of this blue-screen is attached. The following code for the program is below along with information.
- Program Framework: .NET Framework 4.5 (ROS Installed Dependencies)
- Program Language / Type: .NET Console App (C#)
- ReactOS Version: "ReactOS-0.4.13-release-28-g5724391"
Program Code "Snippet":
- 0x0 should be correctly changed to the task-bar handle from WinSpy++.
- SetWindowPos is from the P/Invoke library of "user32.dll" and needs to be added along with a using statement for the "System.Runtime.InteropServices" runtime.
- SetWindowPosFlags is a enum containing the ShowWindow enum. This value for ShowWindow should be set to "0x0040". A full source of the program is attached.
Image of the Blue Screen error code and information: