0.4.15-dev-5027-gc4bd0db gcc8.4.0 dbg RosBE2.2.1:
- open the file browser with Winkey+E
- navigate into the root folder of some mounted CDFS volume
- select a single file
- press Ctrl+C with the intention to copy the file
- Press Ctrl+V on the desktop (the file will get copied properly)
- if you close the file-browser now via Top-Right-X, the whole explorer.exe will crash and restart afterwards
It does not matter which file I do copy (or which extension it has), all of them will cause this crash reliably for me atm.
It did not happen in 0.4.14-release-19-ga575acb yet.
Must be some regression of 0.4.15-dev.