Tested against the WDM Video Capture Driver (http://btwincap.sourceforge.net/) for Bt848 / Bt849 / Bt878 & Bt879 Chipsets which is licensed under the LGPLv2. I have the driver source code set up to be able to compile with ReactOS, but it's nowhere near ready with various bugs and changes that need to be taken care of first.
- Include mmreg.h since it uses WAVEFORMATEX.
- Added KS_AnalogVideoStandard.
- Added KS_DATARANGE_AUDIOVIDEO
- Added KS_TUNER_TUNING_FLAGS
- Added KSPROPERTY_TUNER_MODE_CAPS_S
- Added KS_BITMAPINFOHEADER
- Added KS_VIDEO_STREAM_CONFIG_CAPS
- Added KS_FRAME_INFO
- Added KS_DATARANGE_VIDEO_VBI
- Added KS_VBI_FRAME_INFO
- Added KS_DATARANGE_VIDEO
- Added KS_DATARANGE_VIDEO2
- Added KS_TVTUNER_CHANGE_INFO
- Added KS_SIZE_PREHEADER
- Include wingdi.h since EXBMINFOHEADER uses BITMAPINFOHEADER in it's structure.