Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Fix Version/s: None
- Asus Eee-PC Seashell 1011PX
- External USB 2.0 DVD±RW reader/writer LaCie d2
Testing revision 58257 of ReactOS (and also others) via bootcd and livecd.
I use the external drive for installing ReactOS on the notebook.
At kernel initialization time (after FreeLdr gives main to ntoskrnl but before the 1st-stage text-mode installer starts), I get a IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED bsod.
Sadly, I cannot retrieve any debug log since :
- I cannot save .log files on disk,
- I cannot perform serial debugging (no COM port),
- no USB debugging is provided with ReactOS, as everybody knows,
- and I cannot provide any picture since I don't have any camera.
I only have this kind of hardware for testing ReactOS on it (my other computer, which is also a laptop Dell Studio 1747, shows exactly the very same error when trying to boot the boot- or the live-cd with the CD driver of the laptop).