Fix Version/s: 0.3.17
Starting Bankid.exe (from Bankid.com) I get an error message about WinSCard.dll not found. Looking in \System32 I can't find it so it seems to be correct that it is missing.
I installed ReactOS from bootcd-63303-dbgwin.iso, then I installed Firefox using the ReactOS Application manager and then I installed BankID from install.bankid.com. Installation of BankID seemed to work fine as far as I can understand. But still fails to start: "This application has failed to start because WinSCard.dll was not found.".
The DLL should be available from Wine according to http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13347
How to test:
- Grab a new copy of ReactOS.
- Install Firefox (28) using Application Manager.
- Browse to install.bankid.com
- Download and install the offered installer
- (Reboot computer)
- Try to start the BankID-application by the newly created menu option in the start menu. (You do not need any extra hardware for this)