If I had known that the patch that I sent in
CORE-7987 would have been submitted, I would have sent an updated patch since I have made some changes since the original patch. The reason why I had submitted the original patch in the first place was to be used more as a proof of concept that other developers can use to see for themselves what the problem is.
This patch serves as an update to what has already been submitted into the repository. And even though XP/2003 has a lot of folders, I've tried to stick to core folders that I know that are being used by the system. The main reason for this is mostly due to the OS still being alpha.