System: ReactOS-0.3.17-REL-VMware.zip with Clean Install
Using: VMware Player 6.0.4 Hosted in Windows 7 64-Bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2760QM CPU @ 2.40 GHz
Installed Memory: 8.0 GB
Steps to reproduce:
1) Click "Start | Run | Regedit | OK"
2) From Menubar choose "File | Export..." and verify that "All" is selected
3) Select any folder and enter any name and then click "Save"
1) Regedit closes out completely.
2) There is no output file created.
Note: Exporting Individual Root Keys works fine.
The presence of a checkbox for "Open as Read-only" seems out of place.
Checking this box causes the Export All to work correctly.
Looked for information about this.
Using "Help | Help Topics (F1)" produces no results.
Suggestion: Remove Checkbox and Always use "Read-only"