Fix Version/s: 0.4.0
r67149, VBox 4.3.12.
It's weird and hard to point down the exact way it misbehaves. However, if you select a language from the list, usually a different one will get a checkmark next to it the next time the selection pop-up is opened.
One attempt at repro:
- start kbdswitch from Start menu and reboot ROS (so that it appears in the tray if it didn't before)
- right click the kbdswitch in tray -> Properties -> remove all languages in that list
- add US (default choice), Danish (press D) and Faroese (press F) into that list
- select Danish in kbdswitch -> upper US gets the checkmark
- select the upper US in kbdswitch -> no checkmark at all!