Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Wine Tests
Operating System: ReactOS
Platform: x86 Hardware
Accordingly to http://reactos.org/testman/compare.php?ids=7576,7577,7581
reactos Kernel:heap results have changed:
53443: 1103 tested (498 failed)
53446: 855 tested ( 2 failed)
Rising attention to it as the number of tests executed has been reduced a lot(-248).
The commit that introduced the change was 53446. Adding the author in case this behavior is due a regression.Please close the bug in case it's not.Thanks.
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:25:25 +0000 (22:25 +0000)
- Fix wrong loop condition which would often lead to heap underread.
- Fix wrong subkey string length calculation, which would result in an incorrect string being used to open an image specific key.
- Don't close the key handle in LdrQueryImageFileKeyOption() because it's used more than once and closed after it's not needed anymore.
- Use Zw* functions instead of Nt* where necessary in LdrQueryImageFileKeyOption().
- Per-image execution options work now (e.g. enabling DPH).