The shutdown popup didn't show.
But it shows on ctrl-alt-suppr only
ReactOS Version: Build 20200511-0.4.15-dev-208-g909f50a.GNU_8.4.0 / BOOTCD
The virtual machine hardware:
- Windows 2003 ( 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows
- 1GB of RAM
- PIIX3 Chipset
- PS/2 Mouse
- 1 CPU only
- Hardware virtualisation: Enable Nested Paging
- Paravirtualization Interface: Default
- Video Memory: 128MB
- One monitor
- Graphics Controller: VBoxVGA
- Acceleration: Enable 3D Acceleration
- IDE Controller PIIX3 Type, don't use Host I/O Cache
- A CDROM drive and an HARD-DRIVE
- Bridged Network Adapter
- Com1: Raw File
- First Launch VM
- After Everything started, press WINDOW+R
- Type CMD
- Press enter
- Type Shutdown /S
Nothing will apears. But if you make CTRL+ALT+DEL, you will see the shutdown popup. Then, re-do CTRL+ALT+DELETE and the popup will disapear.
Here, a photo when no popup is displayed:
Here is the photo of CTRL+ALT+SUPPR:
Here is the log after CMD has been launched: rosShutdown.log
Here is the full log, open it with a text editor: reactLife.prt
Notice that the logs are different because i have losted the original full log so i've recreated one by using the same procedure.
Please fix this !
Have a nice day.