Fix Version/s: 0.4.15
CORE-11331 got committed, iirc it was around 0.4.6-dev'ing.
If we replace gdi32.dll with the 2k3sp2 version, like described here and then start Diablo2demo from rapps:
the game does not longer run, because our D3D does now depend on D3DKMTCreateDCFromMemory() which is not present in the 2k3sp2 gdi32.dll, but is now required by our D3D.
Can we link that function statically into our D3D? or introduce something like a dynamic gdi32_vista?
- choose the ros version of your choice
- in case you are operating in older range that is still affected from unrelated regression
CORE-11717then apply thisPatchAgainstCORE-11717
- undefine the CSR_DBG symbol in https://git.reactos.org/?p=reactos.git;a=blob;f=sdk/include/reactos/subsys/csr/csrsrv.h;hb=0c64ffd3ab82e1980313a9a7cee3ab41595897bf#l13 and build, (I used RosBE2.1.6 gcc dbg lin)
- install ros and after 3rd stage bootup replace the following files with their 2k3sp2 version: user32.dll, gdi32.dll, winsrv.dll, win32k.sys, imm32.dll
- then reboot another time
- now install and start DiabloII demo from rapps
We either have to find a way to live in D3D without that function, or we have to move it out of gdi32.dll into some dynamic lib like gdi32_vista.dll, or we have to link it statically into our D3D.