Just as the title says, sndvol32 fails to start without (skippable) runtime errors, then works improperly and inconsistently:
- Balance sliders are missing
- Wrong font size
- "Additional" properties button doesn't show up. Clicking the corresponding menu gives no result
- Volume sliders appear to be miscalculating the volume values (try running native sndvol32 and ros-sndvol32 at the same time and touch the controls of both) and changing volume in stepped manner, while the native allows to set any values in-between the scale
- Volume controls for anything except the "Main volume (Play control)", "Wave/MP3" and "MIDI synth", apart from on/off checkboxes, are not working
- Doesn't support customization (Creative driver setup changes the title and icon of the sndvol32 window)
See attached screenshots.