r66793, VBox 4.3.12.
- open Explorer
- go to Desktop
- press "Up" toolbar button (or just backspace) repeatedly
- browse the filesystem a little
- observe View->Go To
- click on some history item
Results in ReactOS:
- there is "Desktop" item repeated a number of times
- the actual browsing history is present somewhere at the end as well
- clicking at a history item does nothing
Results in Win2003 SP1:
- cannot go Up from Desktop, so it's only once in the history
- there is a (default?) limit of 9 items in goto history
- clicking at the history item visits the specified folder - after that the limits of goto history apply a bit differently (seems like max. 8 preceding, the 1 current and max. 6 following items)
This might deserve splitting into multiple issues, please advise on which (sub-)issues are related and can be grouped.