Steps to reproduce:
- Install ReactOS bootcd, or start livecd with ACPI HAL (i.e. /HAL halacpi.dll)
- Open Device Manager
- Select either unknown device like Audio Controller, or known devices like "Programmable interrupt controller", "System timer", or "DMA controller"
- Expected: "Resources" tab is here
- Observed: "No drivers are installed for this device" and no "Resources" tab
- Does not happen for devices like HAL, "ACPI hardware", "AC adapter", and "ACPI fixed feature button"
Still happens on latest master, tested with 0.4.15-dev-2265-gbebdfda.