Open an arbitrary zip file and try to extract contents from it via either
- dragging it out to C:\ or
- Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V it out to C:\
Both will fail and we do log
It fails like this for all 3 builds I tested so far:
0.4.13-release-58-gba0b031 (which did not receive yet the fix for
0.4.14-release-10-g1b0b852 (which did receive the fix for
recent master head 0.4.15-dev-3380-gab7b004.
I am not sure whether it ever worked since the zipfldr extension was introduced back during 0.4.9-dev'ing. But I was a bit surprised to see that 08/15-operation to still fail after that long time we do have that extension.
Sidenote: ExtractAll from context menu of a zip uncompresses it fine.
I used the following file for testing apitest.zip, but I do suspect each and every zip would trigger that bug.
I guess the bug is either in module zipfldr or module shell32.