These three warnings should be errors. However we still have many occurrences, so those have to be fixed first.
- - C4013: implicit function declaration
- - C4028: formal parameter different from declaration
- - C4090: different 'modifier' qualifiers (for C programs only;
- for C++ programs, the compiler error C2440 is issued)
- - C4133: incompatible types
Anyone with some time can search for these in an MSVC buildbot log and try to find where they come from.
Comment here with any research results or patches.